Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ouch...and oh my....

So today is Day 4 of the Plank Challenge, and boy I didn't expect to still be feeling those planks 5 hours later. I was blessed with 35 or so women to join the challenge with me. I cannot wait to see how I do on Day 30.

Tomorrow is a side plank, and to be honest I am concerned about being able to do it. I have been so surprised that I have been able to do so well with the regular planks, but I am concerned about tomorrow's. 

So anyways, I am also on Day 5 of being 100% on plan. Tonight was hard though. There was a bit of a family dispute tonight and I wanted so badly to go buy something sweet. The thing is I really didn't want to taste it, I just felt this need to go buy one. Just goes to show how much of an emotional eater I truly am. Thankfully I kept my senses, and didn't buy anything that I would regret later. That is progress!!




1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Shanna. What an encouragement.

    Terri (from MHONP)

    ReplyDelete