Sunday, May 24, 2015

30 Day Plank Challenge and again....

I haven't posted lately as I have not been staying on plan 100% and well I am embarrassed to say so, and I have been working hard on schooling my children and midwifery studies. I am thankful that I have the desire to get back at it 100%.

I thought a fun way to get back on track and to be accountable to myself and others is to give myself a mini-goal. A week or so ago I got an email from My Fitness Pal about a 30 Day Plank Challenge and knew I wanted to do it. I actually like planks as it is an exercise that is not hard on my very unfit body.

So today is Day 1 for me, and I would love to have some buddies to come alongside and commit to doing 30 days with me. If your interested let me know. I'm going to start a private FB group for those who want to commit so we can stay accountable and encourage each other.







No comments:

Post a Comment